This week’s project for Make Art That Sells was for “party paper”. Paper plates, napkins, cups, stuff for parties. This was my fave project too. The theme was “flora”. I decided to aim for a folky feel (but of course!).
I ended up using a combination of some older and newer floral sketches.
Then I went a bit crazy on the napkin. I just couldn’t help myself, haha!
I took the little flower motifs and arranged them into rows for the cup with a distressed background. I think I’m going to rework the cup a bit, maybe just put one flower on it with a border.
Doing the mock-ups was so much fun!
This was the last week of my e-course. I still have to go back and work on the baby apparel project that I never finished. I hope to post about that after the Thanksgiving holiday.
To see the other parts to this series, click on the links below
Thanks for stopping by!